Privacy and Cookies
Republike wishes to inform you in a clear and transparent way of the personal data which can be collected during your navigation on the site, as well as the purpose of their treatment.
1. Your personal account data
When you register (registration form) and at any time on your personal account, you can complete / modify:
- your surname, first name, age, sex and email address, and
- other information to refine your personal profile (eg profile picture, country of residence).
2. Your navigation data
During your navigation, the site may also collect the following information about you:
- Frequency and duration of navigation;
- Published content, shared content, Liké content, reported content, etc. ;
- Pages visited etc.
3. Purposes of the treatment
The processing of these data serves the following purposes:
- Authenticate site users, administer the site and optimize the user experience through site customization;
- Allow the site to contact the users to, in particular, promote and optimize the use of the site;
- Establish anonymous statistical analyzes measuring, in particular, the audience and the qualification of the site audience in order to improve its services;
- Establish anonymous behavioral analyzes for sale, which analyzes can notably study the correlations between profiles and behaviors;
- Customize advertising on the site according to the profile of each user (targeted advertising based on his personal data and / or his browsing data) in order to display only the advertising content likely to interest him and / or allow website partners to send offers directly to users registered in the site database.
The above data may in particular be collected using cookies, whether registered by us (proprietary cookies) and / or by third parties (third-party cookies). Third-party cookies are, for example, those set up by an advertising agency or agency to, in particular, (i) display advertisements that are relevant to you according to your interests, and (ii) limit the number of times the same advertisement will be used. addressed, and (iii) measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. Share links to Facebook, Twitter and other social networks allow you to share content found on Republike on said social networks. When you use these share buttons, a third-party cookie is (or will be) installed by the relevant social network.
A cookie (or cookie) is a set of data stored on the hard drive of your device (computer, tablet, mobile) through your browser software during the consultation of an online service. Cookies registered (or that will be registered) by us (proprietary cookies) or by third parties (third-party cookies) when you visit our site recognize the device you are using. These cookies, far from causing any damage to your device, make it easier to find your configuration preferences, to pre-fill certain fields and to adapt the content of our services.
You alone (e) choose if you want to have cookies stored on your device, knowing that you can easily refuse and / or delete the registration of all or part of these cookies. However, it is important to note that any setting that you can undertake will be likely to alter the fluidity of your navigation on Republike as well as access to some of the proposed features. To set your cookies, you can configure your browser software so that cookies are saved in your device or, conversely, they are rejected. Some browsers allow you to define rules to manage cookies site by site. For the management of cookies, the configuration of each browser is different. It is usually described in the help menu of your browser, which will let you know how to change your wishes.
Note that this procedure will not prevent the display of contextual advertising (also called semantic advertising) on the websites you visit. It will only block targeted and personalized advertising based on your personal data.